The VG Resource

Full Version: Some Stoner Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have these lil... dude... wut.

Oh yeah. These little booklets I make after some good smokes. These booklets, man. These booklets.

These aren't my best drawings (probably not even close). But they're my favorites. Especially the second one.

Book One;
Book Two;
You'll have to do more of these, being stoned can sometimes give some pretty good results amidst the weird doodles.

Next time, try bath salts. I heard some stories about the cannib- uh the artistic side-effects it has.
Jokes aside, these are really damn awesome
(08-16-2012, 05:03 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to do more of these, being stoned can sometimes give some pretty good results amidst the weird doodles.

Next time, try bath salts. I heard some stories about the cannib- uh the artistic side-effects it has.

Guy's, in all seriousness, Umbrella Corp is not a threat.. Bed Bath and Beyond is.
Not going to lie, this is impressive, assuming you were on cannabis when you did these but these are impressive nonetheless.