The VG Resource

Full Version: Oh hi everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new here, and stuff. I use this site often for making my own game. Currently, I'm working on That One Game. No seriously, that's the title.

Here's a really poor video of it.

Anyway, hi all! Looking forward to possibly getting acquainted with some of you, and stuff.
You should probably have posted this in the New Arrivals and Departures section. Tongue

Nevertheless, welcome to the Resource!
Thread Moved.
Welcome to TSR, Cemetary (that's an interesting name... hehe...)! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!
I hope your game goes well, and if you ever need help with making sprites, our talented members will be able to help you. Wink
(08-14-2012, 07:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TSR, Cemetary (that's an interesting name... hehe...)! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!
I hope your game goes well, and if you ever need help with making sprites, our talented members will be able to help you. Wink
Thanks! I'll try not to get in anyone's way/break any rules while I'm here.

And my name is a reference to Medievil Wink

(08-14-2012, 06:15 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably have posted this in the New Arrivals and Departures section. Tongue

Nevertheless, welcome to the Resource!

OH! I'm sorry, I didn't see that. I'm not used to the forum map here (or forums in general). So gimme a bit, I'll find my way eventually.

But thanks!

(08-14-2012, 06:16 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Thread Moved.

Thank you, I didn't realize this section existed. Thanks for helping me out here!
Welcome to the Resource Community! Genki ^_^

I hope you're not bringing any zombies with you...
Next time, I suggest finding a screen recorder for your game's video...
FRAPS is pretty good.

But uh.. Yeah, RPG Maker games rarely turn out good/rarely get finished. I wish you luck with making a good game of it.

Welcome to the community all the same!
Welcome to the Resource, Cemetery Hill! Hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck with your game!
(08-15-2012, 03:27 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Resource Community! Genki ^_^

I hope you're not bringing any zombies with you...

Nar, just bath salts.

Guys. Guys. The Umbrella Corp isn't an actual threat. Bed Bath and Beyond is.

(08-15-2012, 04:00 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Next time, I suggest finding a screen recorder for your game's video...
FRAPS is pretty good.

But uh.. Yeah, RPG Maker games rarely turn out good/rarely get finished. I wish you luck with making a good game of it.

Welcome to the community all the same!

I know what you mean by "rarely get finished"

I know all to well.

And yeah, I'm running it off of my flash drive as I do not own my own computer. So getting a screen recorder isn't my call. When I get on the right computer, then I'll install Camtasia. Yup.

And thanks for the welcome!