The VG Resource

Full Version: Toadsworth Submission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Um- where these go: In the Super Mario Sunshine section, and in the Super Mario Bros 3 (remake) Section please Cute

Much better than my Isle Delfino ones I hope...

[Image: Picture3.png]
The lighting is non PA, and doesn't make sense at all.
(I'll sound like a major noob but) PA? And Ive seen a few ttly random sheets before....
Pixel art, (sprite). Really? Please let me see. In my opinion, this is similiar to how baby walugi wasn't accepted because he never appeared as a baby before.
Okay thanks lol. I don't remember where it was, But I'll PM you when I find it. But this won't be accepted...?
Sorry, but no.
Very Sad
kk. I pretty much feel like quiting by now...
..Did Toadsworth ever even use lightning.. Or even have any special abilities at all..?
In a Beta computer game he had attacks...
In Super Mario Sunshine, at one point in the game, Toadsworth can be found under an umbrella in Delfino Plaza. As you know, when you jump on or wet anyone they get pissed. But... they never really do anything to you, right? wrong. After jumping on Toadsworth EXACTLY 128 times in a row, using the umbrella over him to keep you in place of course, then kicking one of those soccer fruit at him, hitting him point blank in the mushy cap. he'll strike. A cutscene will invoke where the skies fade from their normally sunny selves to a cloudy and dark state. Rain will occur as the entire island starts getting flooded, much like when it got flooded before you enter Mount Corona. While Mario drowns in the flood, Toadsworth will tower above the town, on the light house, with a fire in his eyes! He'll point his walking stick at Mario as lightning wells up in the sky! At the end of all this, a lightning bolt of massive proportions rains down on Mario electrocuting him and causing a Game Over in the worst sense possible. The lightning bolt's impact will not only fry Mario, but the island as well, and your game saves. Performing this easter egg is not advised if you care about all the memory on your memory card.

It seems that's what Flick was trying to illustrate, but his skills are too lackluster to fully demonstrate that scene. This is also why Dazz did not accept it. It's incomplete and inaccurate. Oh, and Toadsworth never holds or throws anything either, so that's another reason.

Flick, please be more accurate next time you sprite someone, and don't make up poses. I mean... Toadsworth holding something and throwing it!? Are you MAD!? he's an OLD MAN! He'll break his hip or something.
(09-07-2008, 03:59 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]In Super Mario Sunshine, at one point in the game, Toadsworth can be found under an umbrella in Delfino Plaza. As you know, when you jump on or wet anyone they get pissed. But... they never really do to you, right? wrong. After jumping on Toadsworth EXACTLY 128 times in a row, using the umbrella over him to keep you in place of course, then kicking one of those soccer fruit at him, hitting him point blank in the mushy cap. he'll strike. A cutscene will invoke where the skies fade from their normally sunny selves to a cloudy and dark state. Rain will occur as the entire island starts getting flooded, much like when it got flooded before you enter Mount Corona. While Mario drowns in the flood, Toadsworth will tower above the town, on the light house, with a fire in his eyes! He'll point his walking stick at Mario as lightning wells up in the sky! At the end of all this, a lightning bolt of massive proportions rains down on Mario electrocuting him and causing a Game Over in the worst sense possible. The lightning bolt's impact will not only fry Mario, but the island as well, and your game saves. Performing this easter egg is not advised if you care about all the memory on your memory card.

Does this really happen? I've never even seen that...
Could I have a link to a video?
It sounds funny and awsome but I don't wnt to try it...
It's a JOKE, son! A JOKE I SAY!
I could tell right away it was a joke. You guys need to work on not being guillible speacially for ridiculous things like that.
Okay, this is getting pretty spammy
Mods cna close by now xD
Pages: 1 2