The VG Resource

Full Version: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragin or so
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FE:SD @ tSR

[Nothing new]

Enjoy~
I added some event scene pictures and tutorial screens.

Chances are I will add more random stuff later maybe.
Awww.... I wanted to do that!
Wow, Previous. You were extremely thorough! You even got that unused command menu... You're awesome ~
Sorry Tongue

I've extracted and decompressed the files within the ROM using Tinke and I can convert a bunch of things usinv various programs...
There's a bunch of menus/shop frames I could probably get and more illustrations... I also got a bunch of item and terrain icons, but I haven't put them on sheets yet.
See, I'm just browsing through the files and see what I can get - stuff like the battle animations not included due to the weird chunked data format.
Tinke is such a fabulous program~
Icons and illustrations!

There's a bunch of bibs and bobs in my folders and more to be converted and sheeted and whatnot... I think I can get some kind of battle backgrounds, but a few are compressed and currently require manual modification in order to be decompressable... I wish I knew more about compression so I could make some nifty tool! However, it decided to be incredibly complicated. Pfff...
Got 'em all, wonderful work Previmite. Wink
Hello friends

I'm dead
(08-20-2012, 05:30 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends

I'm dead

You died ripping sprites from a game you don't even like.
What a pity.

R.I.P Previous, he was a cool guy I guess.
Work harder.

Just kidding, Previous. But where are your rips? *checks OP*

HOLY MOTHER OF FU-
Holy smackeroni, this is awesome =D
Uploaded all of these for you.

And I'm sorry I "made" you do this! Smile