The VG Resource

Full Version: Yello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, the name is Nayrion, I'm more commonly known as Nayr, I forget why I chose such a roman-esque imagining of my name for this account.

I registered here almost a year ago, but never posted.

I, like many, of you, am a pixel artist. I specialize in Fire Emblem GBA style portraits.

I don't think I'm the only FE spriter here, either. I think a guy I know named SquareRootofPi also has been here.
Heh, welcome to the Resource Community! Genki ^_^

I am currently hating Fire Emblem
I am ripping some sprites from SD for the DS at the moment
Uhrg.
hey
who're you calling yellow
i'm blue, thank you very much

welcome to the community! [Image: cDLEr.gif]
Thanks.

Also FE is too cool to hate for long. Especially with really good hack projects coming close to completion.(Some of which have a few of my works in them.)
Howdy Nayr, welcome to the Resource! If your avatar is an example of your work (I wouldn't know since I don't play FE), then I have to say that's pretty formidable.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
It is. I had some help from a couple of other spriters on the face, but the body is all me.
Welcome to the resource! Have fun and make some cool sprites! Tongue
I thought I read your goodbye thread on SF... Well anyway, hopefully you have a good time here. Smile
Sacre blue! Another new member! Welcome to TSR, Nayrion! Please red the rules and enjoy your stay here! Tongue

Terrible jokes aside, I'm really impressed by your sprites and would love to see more from you~