The VG Resource

Full Version: SN:Swordcraft Story 2 (and now also 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Submiting some sheets I finished (and also the first ones I ripped). Going to focus on this game for some time since it lacks ripping. Hope they are good!
Good Job. Is the first rip a summon beast? It looks epic all i got was the demon boy.
Thanx!it give me a lot of work...Yeah, it's a summon beast. But I prefer the demon boy which i'm working on him too.
Also, here's more two (small) sheets i finished. Gonna work on the ninja guy now.
After some days of absence I'm back with more two rips. I'm a little busy this days so I won't submit/post for a while again.
Oh tight. I love the other weapon master sprites.
...And another rip.Just one yeah, I'm lazy.Rolleyes
Great job! These are awesome! Big Grin
>.< I guess I didn't get far enough in the game to know who Kuuya is I really don't like SNUnsurewordcraft Story 2 as i did the first. Good Job
Thank you all for the great feedback! Big Grin Well, here are more two rips.

To Battosai: really?The first is rather boring...The second is way better. The third is also great but the problem is that I can't read japanese at all. Rolleyes
Well I like the story of the first one and I think for the second one they could have had something related to the first one but hey not everybody thinks like me >.<

Once again nice rips
They look good !
You should make more !
I mean, not as a request just as a recomendation. (So they don't bann me)
But you should also make the icons too.
Great stuff Smile
To battosai: Well, i played the second before the first, but after finishing the first I did though "why didn´t they made a kind of "continue"? I guess it works a little like Final Fantasies no relation between them( except FFX and FFX-2.)

To Ahruon: Since I'm getting so nice replies I'm thinking in ripping it to the bones. The problem is that I don't have much time this days... But I'll post rips as much as I can.

Anyway, no rip finished right now! I'll post one later.
Two more rips. These should have been finished yesterday but problems with my girlfriend,don't help right? Sick Anyway, hope they are good!
Good rips none the less - remember, relationships are more important than spriterships. Be sure to spend more time tending to your girlfriend than us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4