The VG Resource

Full Version: We're back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had no idea that movie had such an all star voice cast.

I thought about making a long-winded post about everything that has gone on since by departure in March of '11. I'll try to keep it concise, things got pretty hectic, family crap, had to move, free time drastically reduced, more pressing life stuff came up, etc. I've finally reached a fairly stable point in life affairs, though that's not to say things aren't still crazy from time to time. I've settled in where I moved. I definitely have a lot less free time than I used to what with going into the later part of my Junior year of a Philosophy major and Japanese minor. I've missed this place a good bit, and I've missed all you great people. Don't think I'm kidding when I say I learned a huge amount in the time that I was here, both in the artistic realm, and in life lessons in general. Also, it's totally been way too long since I've pixelled, and I had been hesitant to come back. I had wanted to check my resolve as to whether I really wanted to work on this again and if I was good enough for this, but then I realized that its not so much about work, but more about enjoying it, becoming better without realizing it, probably one of the best things I've learned over the years.

So hello again, there's a lot of old and new faces a-like. Here's to progress and having fun with an art form.
dude, how I missed you :'C

It's great to have you back in tsr! Life isn't easy to anyone, it's true, but as you said, the feeling of improvement is what makes living worth it. .o/

that being said, welcome back! I hope to see more from you in the future!
Howdy! Yeah I'm one of those new members, I look forward to talking with you and stuff. I don't sprite but I rip sprites, so yeah.

I'm not sure what to say. Welcome back, I guess.

Frosty!
Big Grin

I saw you online a few times in the past few days and I was totally stoked out of my mind to see you again. Welcome back and I can certainly say I missed you a great deal as well. I don't know if you remember me but I was posting since February last year so I was here even back when you were here last. Super glad to see you again!
yes...

the curse lives on.....
Yeah Jetters, I remember you were just joining at that time, hahah. How the Mighty have become mightier.

The curse lives on in the heart of every TSRian.

I like that I have crap for a post count compared to most of the people that came after me, they are in the thousands, what the hell is going on. Another thought that struck me just now as I checkout the visitors to my Streetpass Mii Plaza, I haven't been around here since the 3DS came out, I left the week before that major event in history took place. Man it's been too long. Thanks for all the welcomes, I hope to bring something worth welcoming to the site, hahah.
Welcome back! I actually mentioned noticing you on steam not too terribly long ago, and we talked about missing you, so it's neat to see you back
Hey, welcome back Nindo!
Heya, welcome back! Genki ^_^

I'm afraid I can't make a real connection in my head, but I think I've seen you before...
Gosh, I never had a memory for people.