The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon D/P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I have seen that the sprites of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl were a little bit unorginized so I decided to start putting together sheets, as of now I have the first 151 Pokemon. I have also seen there are no backsprites currently, so I will submit the rest of pokemon in this format in time.

[Image: pkm_icon.png] [Image: pkm_icon2.png]
[Image: unown_icon.png]
Moved for you.
This is quite a rip. Good job!
Wow, awesome job.
Why is there no Beedrill?
Very cool. will "Shiny" palettes and female sprites be on different sheets?
(09-07-2008, 10:52 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool. will "Shiny" palettes and female sprites be on different sheets?

Yes they will, I am currently doing 152-251

Don't submit it yet, I have to add Beedrill, and add a tag, etc
They're saved as BMP Sad
(09-07-2008, 11:32 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]They're saved as BMP Sad

I can change that. Smile

Edit** What should I change it to?
PNG, please.
Everything fixed, set and ready to be submitted! Genki ^_^
great job with the ripping Smile
Excellence! Heart
I have noticed that the back sprites show some hidden details but they also show a bit more dimention them the regular sprites do.
Um, are there only two animation poses for introducing the Pokemon to the battle? 'Cuz this sure looks a lot like a couple of sheets that were once on this site...
Are you sure you didn't take this from... dang, what's that other site called... I forgot the name of it...
thats one of the problems with pokemon that there are so many in so many diffirent styles and stuff that anybody can make a sheet from copy and paste from someone elses and calling it theres.
Pages: 1 2