The VG Resource

Full Version: THE BLACK WOLF COMIC ZONE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[redacted]
Bwa,ha,ha! The Black Wolf Not only Sprite Rips,make Game Maker Games,he also makes Comics! Any negative comment is very welcome!
I wanna feel the emotions of the ones who gather here today!Tongue
Since when is a bunch of boring black text on a white background considered a comic?
I don't want to ruin all the fun, but I'd rather have this more child friendly. So, less obscene content, alright? Blank
[Image: k4KHo.png]
SORRY ABOUT THE ABOVE!!!! IT's not child safe.....forgot to throw it away or put it elsewheres.....Sick

[Image: jvflW.png]
Stupid Mario couldn't wait to use the bathroom so he jacks Bowser's
Clown Copter! Everything is wroung today!Big Grin
how old are you? genuine question.
MAMMAIE!!!

10/10 for that alone.
"Bwa! Ha, ha, ha!"

That is the best laugh ever.
I love the clashing sprite style in all of these. It's lovely and very well done. You clearly put a lot of effort in it Big Grin
What you folks like my comics? Not bullshiting? Well thanks,oh and by the way I'm 22 years old Single....sadly
(Who cares) Stupid narrators gonna get it...

(08-08-2012, 12:14 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]"Bwa! Ha, ha, ha!"

That is the best laugh ever.

How about this thing!
[Image: sq2KY.png]:D
"By, Blue Thunder A.K.A The Black Wolf 8-2-12"

Oh man, that line is pure gold. You, boy, are a comedic genius.
"8-2-12". HAHA!
I'm dying from laughing!
SHA-hahaaha!

Though, MFZ has one like this, but better organized as it is a community comic and everyone can freely pitch in. This however.. Has just no direction whatsoever, haha.
Am I missing the point here or something? Aren't spam/nonsense topics supposed
to be in the Lounge thread?

And lets not debate as to whether or not this thread really falls within the bounds of
"Art" or "Creativity."

TLDR - hheheheheeh he ha this the is best comics ever
let's stop beating a dead horse now, shall we.

OP, sprite comics are extremely frowned upon by this community. Please refrain from making them.