The VG Resource

Full Version: Sweets n' Treats!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay, favorite candy or sweet altogether! Let's get our sweet tooth on! Tongue

I love anything gummy. Gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy frogs, gummy sharks...my favorite being gummy sharks. Though I haven't eaten any in years. And I ran into gummy frogs just recently. Delicious.

I do enjoy Red Velvet Cake. Even though I don't get to eat it as much. Surprise

My favorite flavor of ice cream is Cookies n' Cream.
M&M's are ADDICTING
So are Trolli sour gummy worms.
I can eat all of the above FUR DAYS.
My favourite sweets, as in actual sweets, as in lollies, as in candy, is probably milk bottles. Dunno if you can get them outside NZ but they're like little gummy milk bottles that taste pretty unique. Kind of like butterscotch or something. I always used to bit off the top, pretend to drink the milk, then devour the rest.

However my favourite sweet food in general would, off the top of my head, probably be stroop wafels (literally translated from Dutch as "syrup waffles"). They're like waffles with syrup (go figure) squished in between and taste delicious, I seriously can't get enough.

And my favourite ice cream flavour would probably have to be gold rush. Orange and chocolate chips comes in on a close second though. I also think they're both specific to NZ though, I haven't had them in ages. I haven't had any of this stuff in ages.

Cry
New Zealand Fudge. From Queenstown.
You can order it online, cheap. So amazingly flavoursome.

That and I tend to just like milkshakes, yogurts... Strawberry laces?
idk, i like a lot of candies and sweet stuff. I hate orange skin compotes, though.

[Image: laranja%20da%20terra%201.jpg]

it may look tasty but the taste is horrible.
[Image: lindt-excellence-white-coconut.jpg]

i could eat this all day
Lion Bars. The bar not many places sell any more... damn Nestle...
One of my favorite candies are Zots. They are these hard candies with this fizzy stuff inside.

War Heads are also good, but they are hard to find now in days. All I can find are the liquid drop kind.
^ I like war heads too, but I can only find the gummy ones now.

I guess classic chocolate is fine too.
(08-06-2012, 05:40 AM)Harley Quinn Wrote: [ -> ]Trolli sour gummy worms.
Trolliskates

I like Dark Chocolate
I need to make a general/favorite food thread again...
My favorite sweet is no doubt ice cream. Favorite kind is... uhh... that's too tough to answer. XC
But I agree with Dazz, milkshakes and yogurt for the absolute win. Especially yogurt parfaits with granola. OMG...
Most anything with chocolate, strawberries, fruit flavored stuff. Fruit snacks are one of my favorite candies. Some of my favorite chocolate candy is Hershey kisses, Valentine's chocolate crémes (with the soft fruity filling), anything with nuts, peanut butter stuff, chewy granola bars (especially the kind with yogurt), gummy candy (especially stuff with sour crystals), Almond Joy, anything with almonds, cream cheese, whipped topping, brownies, chocolate cake, pie, ice cream cake, pudding... I could go one and on.
shortbread

As a (ovo lacto) vegetarian, I'm not eating gummy products that contain gelatine. I don't fancy them enough to go hunting for gelatine-free variants in special stores.
Treats are bad for you!

(I like dark chocolate and a variety of cakes and cheesecakes)
(08-06-2012, 10:21 AM)Kitsu Wrote: [ -> ]Treats are bad for you!

That's why there so good. Tongue
hershey's cookies 'n' creme.

holy fuck that stuff is godly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4