The VG Resource

Full Version: Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2012 Xtreme Textures 'n Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, here goes nothing.
I do also have the first Strikers but I'm only ripping (as of now) from 2012 Xtreme because it has more characters and I play it more. Tongue

Here is the game icon:
[Image: Icon.png]

Before I start posting a bunch of textures, I have some questions.
1. Dolphin dumps them with the name as a bunch of numbers. Can I rename them?
2. All the members of the same team use the same uniform, shirt emblem, and shoe textures. Is it okay to upload each teams' 'Default Textures'?
The only thing that differs on the characters are their hair, face, and socks (excluding the goalkeeper of course).

As for organizing these textures, I'm going to do it as Team>Character.
All the team emblems will be grouped together.
I'll also upload the headshots and stuff.

And so, here's two misc textures!
[Image: SaveFileIconFix.png][Image: LoadingScreenIconFix.png]These are already renamed, and if that's wrong I'll change them back.

Am I doing it right? Big Grin
Hey, great job! Now to address your questions.

1: I don't see why renaming them would make any difference as you're placing them on sheets anyway. You can if you want, that's no problem at all. They're your files on your computer. Tongue
2: Certainly, as long as you get any that happen to be any different.
3: I'm afraid both of those sheets belong on TSR rather than TTR, as they are 2D graphics and not textures that go on models. Don't worry though, just make a new icon for each of them (you can make them the same way, just make them the red TSR icons), and I'll upload them to TSR. After that you can continue to post actual model textures which I will upload to TTR. Tongue
Derp. Fixed those, check the OP.

[Image: EndouIcon.png]
[Image: GouenjiIcon.png]
[Image: RaimonUniIcon.png]
EDIT: And here's an icon for the sprites:
[Image: SpriteIcon.png]

EDIT 2: Moar.
[Image: KazemaruIcon.png][Image: KidouIcon.png][Image: MajinHandIcon.png][Image: DragonCrashIcon.png]
Got it all. Now then, one more thing, if you wouldn't mind labeling what sections each of your sheets go under (I.E: what goes under characters, enemies & bosses, misc. and so on), it'd be really helpful for me since I haven't played the game and it keeps me from uploading them to the wrong places. (Speaking of which you'll need to check to see if I got them right. Tongue)
Alright, thanks!
Dragon Crash and Majin the Hand should go under a category called 'Hissatsu', and if it's not there for a reason, could you put it under Wii/Gamecube?
Everything else you got right though. Big Grin

I beat the game the other day so expect more soon.
WELP I must've thought it was TSR and missed the Wii/GC section. Re-uploaded everything.