The VG Resource

Full Version: toot toot look in here!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: largeguypixelartmx8.png]

c+c
take your time on picking colors and shading.

Add AA to it
early wip. once i get the anatomy decent and its smoothed out like i want it to i will aa it
(09-07-2008, 07:08 AM)skink Wrote: [ -> ]take your time on picking colors and shading.

Add AA to it

This post might be the worst I've heard in weeks.

He's in an early WIP stage. The last thing you want to do during a wip is start AAing it. He needs to define volumes and smooth the whole coloring actually out before he starts thinking about making the shading more advanced and adding AA.

That said, at the moment, the anatomy on the abs is fairly good, but the arm muscles seem less defined and wrong. I'd focus more of my attention there right now.
(09-07-2008, 08:56 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2008, 07:08 AM)skink Wrote: [ -> ]take your time on picking colors and shading.

Add AA to it

This post might be the worst I've heard in weeks.

He's in an early WIP stage. The last thing you want to do during a wip is start AAing it. He needs to define volumes and smooth the whole coloring actually out before he starts thinking about making the shading more advanced and adding AA.

That said, at the moment, the anatomy on the abs is fairly good, but the arm muscles seem less defined and wrong. I'd focus more of my attention there right now.

well sorrrry for not noticing it was an early WIP

I just took a glance >:I

well, for the anatomy, look at pictures and tutorials for muscles.

ALSO, on another note
the clothes are really tight and don't even look cloth like
his right shoulder (our left) looks weird.
cant upload atm b/c internet is gay
but ive made updates

skink its supposed to be skintight its like ninja clothes d00d
Muscles aren't squares
Euhm? I iz teh headlez swordzmanz?
But it still look cool!