The VG Resource

Full Version: Where's TUGS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, basically wondering why we didn't have TUGS this year. I know the last one didn't quite go as planned but we at least finished and got to see some fantastic entries. Plus I'm sure we all learned from the mistakes that were made during '11's so we'd probably know how to organize the next one better. I understand that Chris probably wasn't up to running it again this year but I know that there are a few other members here that have the potential to run it well too. Just throwing that out there.
I'd be all for entering again (even though I'm guilty of being late with entries =X ). I work a lot less hours now, but my schedule is also less set in stone, so for that reason I definitely couldn't run it (I'm not qualified really anyway).

I'd join if it started though. o:
I may join in.

Though I may be busy at that time...
I'd love to give it a shot if anyone is interested.
I'd join. I never joined TUGS and I really wanted to.
I'm awkwardly busy these days??

I honestly don't think I could (or should) put the time aside for a TUGS considering I ought to be doing tons of things for university plus my handful of personal projects.

So I am sorry, but no TUGS for me who won twice in a row Cool
I'm feeling real stupid now.

What's TUGS?
TUGS 2011.
Spriting competition thing which I always win.

[Image: Gb8qG.png]
My Round 2 Intermediates entry back then.
Aha, right, not for me then. It'd be cool to see people spriting competitively though.
I'd like to join! It'd be fun, I guess
I've never had a chance to join TUGS, and I'd be intrested to. Not sure if my skills are par,
but I'd love to give it a try anyway.
Moving this to S&PA so that people will see it (and I should've posted it there in the first place, being a spriting-related question).
TUGS is stupid as hell and there aren't enough good pixelartists on TSR for it right now. How about we foster some new talent before dragging all of the old members back with false promises.
Because that's what happens. Every time.
I can agree because some of the legendary pixel artists didn't even finish their preliminary entries and we had more than half the contestants drop out.
I do think that something not as tightly scheduled and more interesting/exciting would get things more active here.
Well hot shit, I think I've got a great idea! How about a weekly spriting competition?
Pages: 1 2