The VG Resource

Full Version: Knuckles' Chaotix Rips.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been Ripping some Sprites lately, from both 32X side and MegaDrive/Genesis side.

[Image: ChaotixFontsTSR.png][Image: ChaotixItemsTSR.png][Image: ChaotixSpecialBonusTSR.png][Image: MetalChaotixTSR.png][Image: metalsonickaiicon.png][Image: chaotixeggmanicon.png]
Very good, but making the icon in paint, you should probably make sure it's centered correctly and that there are no black spaces around it. Just makes it easier for everyone.
If you're talking about the labels for the fonts, then I see what you mean. I'll go ahead and fix it tomorrow.
Nah, he means the TSR icons:

[Image: ChaotixFontsTSR.png]

Your last two icons weren't perfectly centered, or something about them wasn't right, and when I uploaded them to the site it caused them to become blurry. I had to re-do them to fix it, so he's basically saying, try to be more careful when you're placing the background or border so it'll come out properly.
Done, both Icons are now in perfect size.
Edit: Also thrown in the Common Objects for Chaotix.
Edit: All Objects for Special and Bonus Stages are now ready for submission.
Awesome! All up!
Metal is up, with sprites from early prototype builds.
Very cool! Do you have plans to do the giant red Metal Sonic too?
Already ripped him, but he's in pieces. Though I do found some unused assets within his data location.
Woohoo! Awesome!
Metal Sonic Kai is now up and ready to go.
[Image: metalsonickaiicon.png]

Along with the Big Fat Egg
[Image: chaotixeggmanicon.png]
Long time no see. I was going to comment about the arm from Metal Sonic Kai not looking right when I noticed it was resized from the Round 2 Parts.

But are they resized liked that in the game?
the stuff that's boxed in green is an edited example, as he says on the sheet. Tongue
Gotta admit, I'm a little stoked about these.
And saved. No jetpack sprites on Robotnik?
(05-13-2013, 11:54 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta admit, I'm a little stoked about these.
And saved. No jetpack sprites on Robotnik?

I reserve those for Bosses sprites in Speed Slider.