The VG Resource

Full Version: Day of the Tentacle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tsrdayofthetentaclepurp.png]
Awesome! I've heard nothing but good things about this game... and all the LucasFilms games. The only one I've played, unfortunately is the first Monkey Island, and I was too young to really get it.
It's definitely the one you want to play. Full Throttle, Monkey Island and Sam & Max are awesome awesome games but Day of the Tentacle is just so smegging froody. ScummVM plays it like a dream as well - so there's no excuses!

Bonus Information: I own the imported american triangular box version (which I just learnt as typing this can go for over £150... bejebus...)
I'm definitely going to check it out then. From what I hear, the humor is great in all these games.
I believe I used to have something that could view all the graphics from Lucas Arts games...
(08-03-2012, 11:50 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I used to have something that could view all the graphics from Lucas Arts games...

If it's the one I used (the icon is a yellow safe) and you view by "room" and all that.
Sounds familiar... So yeah, probably.