The VG Resource

Full Version: Misako Sheet from Nekketsu Jailbreak--Plus Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First question, for Dazz or whatever authority is reading this: Imageshack always makes my image so it can't be zoomed upon. Can TSR fix this, or do I need to resubmit it some way? (If so, how?)

Second, does TSR automically delete inactive accounts? If so, is there a way I can suspend my account when I'm not using it, to make sure someone else doesn't choose the name Bahmo to masquerade as me?

Anyway, here's the sheet:

[Image: bankamisakovq5.th.png]

Once more, if it's corrupted and can't be zoomed, please tell me how to submit in a way to rectify that problem. Finally, for when you want to add it to the archives, this is the same game as the Kunio sheet I submitted a while back.
Use photobucket if Imageshack is giving you issues and no we don't get rid of the inactive accounts.
Hmm, that is odd. Not seen that happen before. Use the tSR Upload system in the new post page, it won't modify your image at all except make a thumbnail for it in your post.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/...1220764920

I don't know why PB turned it into a JPG. It was too big to upload here.

Edit: If it helps, this was originally a BMP.
Save as tiff, then upload to imageshack. It wull be converted to png, and thier wont be any color change, as opposed to a png, and it will be smaller than a bmp.

Photobucket does not accept bmp
Thanks, here is the result. It still does not enlarge on Imageshack, but perhaps it will do-so on Dazz's PC:
[Image: bankamisakorl6.png]

One question I have about your wording, Cshad. You seemingly spoke of color change in a png as opposed to another png. Do you perhaps mean a tiff converted to a png as opposed to an image submitted as a PNG.
That is still shrunken down... Is the actual image like that?
If all else fails, upload the sheet to somewhere such as RapidShare or Sendspace and send the link to me (or post it in the same topic). I think I know what the problem is.
(09-07-2008, 05:52 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]That is still shrunken down... Is the actual image like that?

No, it's a little bigger. I'll see if random can help.

Edit: Here you go: http://rapidshare.com/files/143451438/ba...o.tif.html
Converting it to a PNG file with Paint Shop Pro seemed to do the trick. Here you go! I'll be putting it in the queue in a few hours, when I get access to my main computer again.
[Image: bankamisako.png]
Not that I like badgering, but is there a reason this hasn't been uploaded yet? The section exists for the game.
(02-19-2009, 03:38 PM)Bahmo Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I like badgering, but is there a reason this hasn't been uploaded yet? The section exists for the game.
Sorry, a lot of sheets haven't been uploaded to tSR yet. It'll be up in the next update I do, which should be sometime tomorrow.

I apologize for how long it's taken, but there are other sprite sheets that have been waiting for even longer.
OK, thanks. Sorry about that.
(02-20-2009, 01:31 PM)Bahmo Wrote: [ -> ]OK, thanks. Sorry about that.
Don't worry 'bout it. Smile