The VG Resource

Full Version: DBZ Buu's Fury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Some rips from Dragon Ball Z Buu's Fury.

First, the sheets for the game are oddly organized. I would suggest renaming the "Goku" section "Playable Characters", then move the 2 sheets of Gohan to that section, and put the sheets of Puipui and Yamu in a "Bosses" section.

Anyway, onto my actual rip:

Sheet:
[Image: Goten1.png]

Icon:
[Image: GotenIcon.png]

I'm going to do a sheet for Super Saiyan Goten also. I'll have that up in a few days.
Nice, good one =)

Is it possible to rip from the tiles to get Goten's sprites for the last row? They're cut off and overlayed due to the Kame-Hame-Ha/Masenko.
Another option: could use OAM Viewer when they're on-screen to get them too.
Fixed. Thanks for telling me how to do it. I anticipated the same problem doing the Super Saiyan sheet.
So the blue ball in the last row belongs to the actual sprite?
(07-29-2012, 03:01 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]So the blue ball in the last row belongs to the actual sprite?
I'm pretty sure it's just an overlapping effect, I could take a look in a few. Smile
EDIT: [Image: ilnqsKusBBoog.png]
It is just an overlapping effect, so just do what Mighty suggested Sid!
Done. Any other errors, or can I call this the final version?
Right side, first two rows: Not sure, but are these glowing fists part of the sprites or also SFX?

If they are, I would provide two versions, the current with the SFX (for easy use) and one without it.
Nope, just checked, this time they actually are part of the sprite.
Then it's fine =)
Great, it's now up!
Back again. I actually did end up making one last revision to the normal Goten sheet. While working on the Super Saiyan sheet, I decided that I had room to add in the life bar. So here's that:
[Image: Goten2.png]

Next is the Super Saiyan Goten sheet. For Playable Characters section.
Sheet:
[Image: SS1Goten1.png]

Icon:
[Image: SS1GotenIcon.png]
Awesome =D
New sheet for Playable Characters: Vegito.

Sheet:
[Image: Vegetto3.png]

Icon:
[Image: VegettoIcon.png]

I added some custom sprites to fill blank space: An icon for Goku or Vegeta to fuse in the game, and Goku and Vegeta each wearing one Potara Earring. I'll also have a Super Vegito sheet in a few days.
This went WAY faster than I thought (hooray for palette swaps!). For Playable Characters, Super Vegito:

Sheet:
[Image: SuperVegetto2.png]

Icon:
[Image: SS1VegettoIcon.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4