The VG Resource

Full Version: DarkStalkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Said I was getting back into sprite ripping a few days ago and thus here we are...

[Image: lordraptoricon.png]

I know I'm missing some hit sprites (being set on fire, electric, transformed) but it'll be a LONG time before I get them (just how I'm working through the game at the moment) so I'll send an updated sheet with those at some point in the future.
Holy smacks. Nice work dude. Big Grin
I just got irrationally excited.
Demitri, Jon Talbain, Anakaris, Felicia, Rikuo and Sasquatch have all the basics done but I need to go back through them and get any Direction + Attack sprites, Attack when Close alternate animations and specials before submitting them.

However I'm doing everyone's basics first (except Lord Raptor, obviously, becuase well... because he's cool) so it'll be a while.

For some odd reason I cannot get air-grabs working. I don't know if it's me (I'll admit it's been a looooong time since I actually 'played' this game, and even then I kinda sucked) or some kind of weird emulation glitch or what. So if any has any advice on that it'll be appreciated.

In the mean time enjoy this gif... [Image: stance.gif]

(Bish's appearing animation really sucks by the way)
Maybe it has to do with no being able to press more than two keys at once? Try assigning multiple buttons to one key, maybe.
(07-27-2012, 11:13 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it has to do with no being able to press more than two keys at once? Try assigning multiple buttons to one key, maybe.

As soon as 2 buttons are the same Kawaks sets one as N/A, however I was able to use my brain (who knew?) and make it so Player 2's left and up buttons were the same as Player 1's right and up so... Lord Raptor's air-grab is now in the sheet.
Got it. Big Grin