The VG Resource

Full Version: What's your favorite type?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Inspired by the love thread (and mainly to stop derailing it), I made a thread here.

Discuss your favorite type etc. etc.

I like normal types because they have a large movepool and most of my favorite pokemon are normal types (farfetch'd snorlax, spinda, etc.)

Sorry for obnoxiously large poll; I just want to see what TSRians' opinions. If it's annoying, I'll remove it.
I like ghost types, I probably don't need to explain why
i like grass types. i don't really have good reason for it, i've just always liked (most of) the grass starters.
Rock types for the win.
steel types OP, no weakness detected
balls of steeeeeeeeel
I prefer electric types. It's one of those weird things I can't explain. Sorta like how my favorite number is 15. Weird.
I like Ice, Electric, Bug and Psychic, but my favourite would have to be Water (I like blue)
Ghost, Electric and Steel are my three most favorite types.
Ghost types are my favorite type in general, but I agree with Baegal strategically, if you're going to have a team of one-type pokemon, normals or dragon are your best bet.
However, a team of Drifblim, Golurk, Chandelure, Jellicent, Sableye, and Shuppet (Would replace Shuppet with Gengar if I could get one {I only have Black}) works out pretty well unless your opponent has a decent amount of dark-and-ghost moves.
fighting defiantly
and rock and ground
although a lot of my favorite pokemon are water types
Electric, Ghost, Poison, Bug, and Normal, and I'm still waiting for my normal/ghost ring tailed lemur. I will be kind of like the chesire cat because it's rings will disappear and reappear randomly.

(lemur means "spirits" so it makes perfect since)
Water, Psychic, Normal.
My very favorite type is Dragon ( Dragonite, Druddigon ), but others include Dark ( Tyranitar ) and..Aggh I don't think I have many favorites because I love them all~
mainly dragon type are my favorite, but i like the other types too
(07-26-2012, 05:19 PM)~Drakocat~ Wrote: [ -> ]I love them all~

This, absolutely.
Pages: 1 2 3