The VG Resource

Full Version: There's no good way for me to put this....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have several things to say after my three-month absence, and they all have different moods. Just warning you now.

HEADER: FRESHMAN
Indeed, I'm a freshman this year. I just started four days ago. Everything is going good. I joined jazz band, and that's been a blast; I also plan to join chess team and robotics team.

HEADER: MY RETURN
I did this to prove myself. A lot of you probably thought I was obsessed with this place and that I would never be able to stay a way. But I was gone for the ENTIRE summer. And it was loads of fun.

HEADER: YOU.....PEOPLE!!!
I don't mean all of you. Majority of you are cool. But just hear me out.
I got a negative rep point from a guy named EmThree, saying you guys are still tormenting peopleat Pixeltendo who have names similar to Mewthriii. I have two problems with this. 1) Why would I still be creating alts THERE when I got a fresh slate HERE, and 2) EmThree? Come on, guys, that's a stretch even for the lot of you.

So indeed, I have returned.
Oh. Hi.

Sup.
Welcome back.
Uhhh...idk who you are.
But hi anyway.
Rakia he is Mewthriii, The guy over on PT who faked his own death to get us to feel sorry for him?

Either way I'm willing to forget the past to give the guy a chance.

Welcome back~
so uh,

welcome back.
Hrm.....I spent a day here.....

....I don't know, something here just doesn't feel right. I don't think I belong here. I think...I belong among my own kind. It's nothing against any of you, I think the only reason I came back was to point out that I was gone....but really, all summer I was among true friends...everyone at purezc and at my invisionfree...

this is not the place for me....I belong where I have been the whole time.

so my return topic is also my farewell topic....
Oh. Bye.

Gtfo.
(09-06-2008, 10:37 AM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]The guy over on PT who faked his own death to get us to feel sorry for him?

I remember that hahaha.

Either way bye, and; just a warning, if someone declares they're leaving forever, and they come back, then everybody will hate that person even more.
ok bye
later mater.
(09-06-2008, 05:52 PM)David Reinold Wrote: [ -> ]Hrm.....I spent a day here.....

....I don't know, something here just doesn't feel right. I don't think I belong here. I think...I belong among my own kind. It's nothing against any of you, I think the only reason I came back was to point out that I was gone....but really, all summer I was among true friends...everyone at purezc and at my invisionfree...

Ok seriously, you're leaving? That's fine, but I don't want repeats of last time. You may have changed; but you still have a stigma related to this issue, and that's not going to go away in a hurry - if at all.

To that end, I want to be sure of what you mean by 'leaving'. If you intend to come back, that's fine; but if this is a permenant thing, you had better be sure of yourself. If I even get a hint of what happened on PT, I will ban your ass without batting an eyelid. This goes for any alts that I or any other staff member finds.

Do I make myself clear?
(09-06-2008, 07:09 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2008, 05:52 PM)David Reinold Wrote: [ -> ]Hrm.....I spent a day here.....

Ok seriously, you're leaving? That's fine, but I don't want repeats of last time. You may have changed; but you still have a stigma related to this issue, and that's not going to go away in a hurry - if at all.

To that end, I want to be sure of what you mean by 'leaving'. If you intend to come back, that's fine; but if this is a permenant thing, you had better be sure of yourself. If I even get a hint of what happened on PT, I will ban your ass without batting an eyelid. This goes for any alts that I or any other staff member finds.

Do I make myself clear?

*hesitates, then posts*
what I mean is that I won't be posting like a maniac like I did at PT. I don't blame you for being skeptical. but here's the deal; I'll still be watching the forum, and I'll be active once in a while in the Personal Message center. I won't be "active" on the forum, but being I have a game development resource of my own, it is not to my advantage to avoid the forum for the internet's largest sprite database.

I'm hesitant to use the phrase "gone forever" because I like freedom.

but I leave you with this: creating alts is no longer my way. I recently ousted all of the alts I was using on my blog (when I created them, I thought "safety in numnbers". never again, damn it.).

I need no redemption. I will have friends. I will have enemies. And I will have people who simply don't hate me. But no mater who I am and who sides with me, I will always have a place. But to be brutally honest, this is not it.

So I bid you all farewell, not for the first time, but certainly not for the last time.
(09-06-2008, 10:30 PM)David Reinold Wrote: [ -> ]mater

later mater
Just go away already. Seriously.

Suptfo.
Pages: 1 2