The VG Resource

Full Version: A Bunch of Mario sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, no these are not stolen. The uploader of all of these soundpacks is actually me.

So basically, I submitted a bunch of soundpacks to MFGG, and I wanted to also put them on the Sounds Resource. So I thought it would be simple if I just linked to all of them so that they could be put up here.

What do you think of them?

Mario Kart Super Circuit soundpack

Mario Pinball Land soundpack

Mario Paint soundpack

Mario Teaches Typing 2 Mario voices, part I

Mario Teaches Typing 2 Mario Voices, part II

Mario vs. Donkey Kong musical fanfares

Huge Mario voicepack ripped from an australian website with some NSMBWii sounds in it

I'm new here and don't quite know much about TSR's standards yet, but hopefully these could be useful somehow.
Welcome to the Sounds Resource! Unfortunately none of your submissions are acceptable as they are now, and here are the reasons why:

-You say the Super Circuit pack has all the voice clips correct? You also said they contain other random clips. If these are not also voices, I would remove them and post just the voices or it will make organizing complicated. If you want you can include these in an "all sound effects (minus voices of course)" submission in the future.

-For the Mario Pinball sounds, it's pretty much the same case as above. It'd be better if we just had Mario's voices on their own with no other added sounds.

-The Mario Paint sounds seem okay, but you would have to remove the three paint composer songs for them to be acceptable as those are music. See Mario VS. DK's listing below. Also in the future, maybe you or someone else can complete your rip if there's anything missing via an SPC rip or however it's done.

-For both your Mario Teaches Typing sounds, we can't accept them simply because they are recorded from another website. It's not about the quality (which I will have to say it varies for some sounds), it's the fact that every single other one of our archives contain sounds that were ripped straight from the game in some way. If we start accepting sounds that were gotten off of other sites then that will encourage others to submit stuff like that too and that wouldn't be a good thing.

-For your Mario VS. DK sounds, we can't accept any form of music or musical jingle for copyright reasons, so these will have to stay on MFGG only.

-For your Australian website pack, it's pretty much the same case as Mario Teaches Typing, except the part about quality. It would not be good to host content that was gotten off of another site as opposed to being ripped right from the game itself.

And that is all. I'd suggest you read the sound submission guidelines in this forum, and I look forward to being able to accept some of these. I hope you understand and have a nice day~
Well, I've made all of the suggested changes to these soundpacks. Would they be acceptable at this point?

Mario Pinball Land Voice Pack

(Presumably) Every Mario Paint Sound

Mario Kart Super Circuit Voice Pack
Yep, they look okay to me now! Uploaded~
yay! Big Grin
i like this topic its good........
I like this topic but spambots aren't good........

(Locking, if OP wants to submit more sounds someday then please PM me to re-open it)