The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Adventure 2 SoundFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Umm yeah, I'm wanting to rip some sound effects from SA2 (Dreamcast/Chankast). The thing is, how do I use/extract/convert MLT files?[/align]
Don't Bother, I'm more than 75% Sure all the MLT's Will be Replaced with .dat Files with ADX Files in them, Like the PC Releases of SADX's (Wav-2003/ADX-2011)
I think this page has what you want. Assuming you know how to use Python scripts.
(08-03-2012, 02:59 PM)canasniimehugh Wrote: [ -> ]I think this page has what you want. Assuming you know how to use Python scripts.

See.. the Thing is these don't even work on Sa1/2 you try to use them on every single one and all you get is the UI Sound Effects and that's it :/

Stuff's out dated and will never be updated to work

I say wait for the Steam Release I'll Dump and upload everything once its out lol... Speaking of i should do that with SADX(PC-2011) as well I'd really like to dump the Sa1(DC) Knuckles Voice Clips seeing as in SADX(GC to 2011) His in game voice clips are Re-dubed By Ryan Drummond...
(08-03-2012, 03:48 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: [ -> ]See.. the Thing is these don't even work on Sa1/2 you try to use them on every single one and all you get is the UI Sound Effects and that's it :/

Stuff's out dated and will never be updated to work

I say wait for the Steam Release I'll Dump and upload everything once its out lol... Speaking of i should do that with SADX(PC-2011) as well I'd really like to dump the Sa1(DC) Knuckles Voice Clips seeing as in SADX(GC to 2011) His in game voice clips are Re-dubed By Ryan Drummond...

I miss Ryan Drummond ;~;

Ahem. Doesnt SADX and SA2B use different sound effects? I think he wants to rip from the original, as impossible as that is sounding.