The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby Roton Rumblers. Roton Returning.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I'm Platinumhorns103, owner of Central Weekly, Leader of Team Wing Knights, and creator of the Sig 4, and now I thought about making a Kirby story. I've always wondered where Kirby came from, and after some thought, I got a good story line for it, so I've decided to make a story episode that will come weekly, every Monday. So without further to do, the first episode.

Episode 1: Roton Returning.

*Kirby has just finished eating a nice piece of chocolate cake when metaknight walks over to Kirby and says:*

Metaknight: Kirby, do you remember when you beat N.M.E. 1 year ago? Well I just got call from our home star that we were wrong. N.M.E. has started to attack our home star, Roton... KIRBY!

Kirby: zzzZZZ

*Metaknight wakes Kirby up and repeats what he said.*

Metaknight: You may not remember Roton...

*Metaknight takes off his mask.*

Metaknight: But it is where you were born and where I grew up... brother.

*Metaknight brings Kirby to where the star shuttles are.*

Metaknight: KABU! SEND THE WARP STAR!

Kabu: WARP STAR!

*Warp Star comes flying in*

Metaknight: Kirby, for now, store the warpstar in the case that it came in when you arrived.

*Kirby puts it away then they both hop into the star shuttles and fly off*

Metaknight: Kirby, come in, can you hear me?

Kirby: Poyo.

Metaknight: Good, now Kirby, just follow me.

*As they pass through all the hundreds of stars, they suddenly see a very round one*

Metaknight: Kirby, come in, can you hear me?

Kirby: poyo.

Metaknight: Good. Now Kirby, that star, that's Roton, now follow me in nice and easy.

*they both land perfectly in front of a bright pink dome of a house when the door opens up*

???: Hello?! Who parked their Star Shuttle on my la... METACRIN! A-A-A-ND KIRBY! RONNY, LOOK THEY'VE COME BACK!

Ronny: METACRIN! KIRBY! IS THIS REALLY THEM SON?!

Son: I think it is!

Metaknight: ... I TOLD YOU TWO! THE NAME'S METAKNIGHT! NOT METACRIN! That's a dork's name.

Son: You know you shouldn't yell at your parent's Meta...knight.

*Kirby comes out of the star shuttle with a piece of cake in his hands*

Metaknight: Kirby... your hopeless.

*SLAP*

Metaknight: OUCH! Why'd you slap me mom?

Ronny: You shouldn't talk like that to him... Metaknight, is it safe for him to be eating solid food?

Metaknight: Ya it's alright, he's been doing that for a long time.

Son: So did he discover his powers yet?

Metaknight: Yes he did, he has the power to... AAHHH!

*Metaknight yelled as he was hit by a lightning bolt*

Son and Ronny: METAKNIGHT! What was that?

*All four of them look up into the sky to see Kraco.*

Son: It's Kraco! Protect Kirby and get inside, we'll take care of him.

*But right before Kirby is dragged inside, he quickly runs to the star shuttle and pulls out the warp star and begins to ride it up to Kraco.*

Son and Ronny: Kirby! Don't!

Metaknight: Wait, this might be a good battle for him.

Son: WHAT DO YOU MEAN! He can't stand a chance against Kraco! He's just a baby.

Metaknight: Yes, he's a baby, but he's a baby who knows how to fight.

*Kirby starts flying in circles around Kraco while trying to avoid Lightning shots. But then Kraco fused his thorns to make 1 big thorn. Kraco started to shoot lightning out of it, and hit kirby hard.*

Son and Ronny: Kirby! That's it, we're going to help him.

*Son and Ronny shoot up to help kirby*

Son: Kirby! It's alright, we're here, you can go back down.

Ronny: SON, LOOK OUT!

*A lightning bolt is about to hit Son when it changes direction and goes to Kirby with his mouth wide open, Kirby eats the lightning*

Ronny: So he has the family inhale power, but what can he do with it?

*Kirby goes into his copying animation and comes out as Thorn Volt Kirby.*

Son and Ronny: WHAT IN THE STAR!

*Metaknight hands them a Kirbydex*

Metaknight: My own Kirby reference... just press the red button and raise the lens in the back up to him and it will tell you what power up he has and what it does.

Kirbydex: Power level mode activated... scanning.. power level is... IT'S OVER 9000!

Metaknight: Sorry, I meant the pink button.

Kirbydex: Thorn Volt Kirby, the spiked electrical kirby, volt thorn kirby can store up energy in it's thorns and then release it as a powerful blast.

Ronny:... Wow.

*Kirby starts gathering energy in his thorns. Kraco fires a powerful blast. Kirby fires Golden lightning which goes right through Kraco's blast and Kraco himself, thus making him explode.*

Ronny and Son: Kirby you did it, you beat Kraco!

*Kirby jumps up, star follows him and then locks on on him and closes up.

END

Well I hope you liked the first ever episode of Kirby, Roton Rumblers, so tune in next time for, Rosel's School Time.
Hey, if we lock a thread; it's not an excuse for you to make a new one.

While you're actually posting the fanfic here instead of linking to it from somewhere else; the fanfic is still terrible. =/

I'll leave this open for now in case anyone actually wants to give some C+C. If not, or if things get out of hand; this'll get locked too. 'K?
ok, and I worked hard on this.
Doesn't matter. It's still awful.
Not touching this one. Especially since you used asterisks to denote activity and motion.
Uh yeah. Sorry Platinum, I'll just lock this. Believe me its for your own safety.