The VG Resource

Full Version: Rocket Knight (2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RocketKnight_Icon.png]

After seeing this thread, I spent all day ripping everything I could from the Rocket Knight demo.
I'm pretty sure this is every character and enemy in the demo, but I may be wrong.

[Image: Sparkster-Icon.png]
[Image: Farmer_Spark_Icon.png]
[Image: Axel_Gear_Icon.png]
[Image: Sparks_Wife_Icon.png]
[Image: Sparks_Kid_Icon.png]
[Image: Female_Possum_Icon.png]
[Image: Parachute_Wolf_Icon.png]
[Image: Flying_Wolf_icon.png]
[Image: Ninja_Wolf_Icon.png]
[Image: Hang_Glider_Wolf_Icon.png]
[Image: Bomber_Wolf_Icon.png]
[Image: Bazooka_Wolf_Icon.png]
[Image: Forest_Shredder_Icon.png]
First off, welcome to the site! These are some great rips. I'm quite impressed! I'm going to assume this is the PC version, correct?

The models themselves are very nice looking. Though, I have to wonder, did the models have any other textures associated with them, such as specular maps? With the art style, I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't, but I figure I'd ask.
Thanks. Smile (And yeah, they're from the PC version.)
If they do have other textures, the ripper didn't pick them up. But I'm pretty sure they don't.
Took me a while, but they're all uploaded! Congrats on your first submissions.
I don't know if its just me but none of the models look right when I import them.
I personally checked all of the models myself, and wouldn't have uploaded them if there was something wrong. I recommend looking for updates for the program you use, in case the version you are using is out of date. Otherwise, you can try asking for help on a forum for the program you use, or in the Model Discussion forum.
I'll ask around but I haven't had this problem with any other models from this site, I can import other .obj files just fine, I'm only seeing this problem on these models.
I had something similar happen in Blender a few months ago, where certain OBJs would be garbled like that when I imported them. I've tested these in a few different versions of Blender though, and I've not had any problems.