The VG Resource

Full Version: Justice League Task Force: SNES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile Hey everyone. I noticed this game was incomplete. It only has 4 characters ( Bat Man, Super Man, Aqua Man, and Green Arrow.) and 2 backgrounds ( Super Man's stage, Wonder Woman's stage). I would like to request the completion of this section because not only will it benefit me, the fighters project on these boards ( the one where you are all trying to get every character from a fighter ever into 1 game) would benefit as well. Thank you for your time and good luck to all of those involved in that project. I look foward to its completion. Cool
You may not've noticed, but there is in fact a ripping project going on for SNES fighting game stages, and those two stages from that game were just added to the site yesterday so if you wait a while they'll all get ripped. Wink
As for the fighters though, I dunno. There's another ripping project for 2D fighting games of all consoles, so maybe you can try asking there.
Wasn't the fighter thread abandoned in favor of the _-'em-up project?

Not sure if I rip more from Justice League, I have plenty of other games to rip from. But what about the Genesis version?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis...eleaguetf/
Works for me. Thanks dude! Smile