The VG Resource

Full Version: My first sprite sheet. Hat Kirby sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is this what I am suppose to do? [Image: HatKirbySpriteSheet1.png] This is my first time and I'm not sure what to do Shy , oh! These belong in the custom section.
Ok well I'm not sure if it's just me, but these appear to have been shrunken down (possibly because of Photobucket?). That or you just shrunk down KA sprites. I really hope its the latter.
Oh, that's the Kirby that comes out of Magic Kirby's hat when you wait for a while. I already ripped that a few months ago. Sorry.

(EDIT: Oh, wait. I didn't notice that added a few frames of animation.)
Oh ok thanks for clearing that. I'm glad these are official (:
platinumhorns, you should probably check out the Sprite Projects section, there are tons of people who need help, that way you would know what needs ripping.
so ru gonna upload it to the web? OH! I almost forgot, I animate and recolor sprites.
Ok well you can animate and recolor them all you want, but just don't post them here (unless you're going to use them in an avatar or sig I guess). You'll probably receive some really negative responses.
(09-05-2008, 08:39 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok well you can animate and recolor them all you want, but just don't post them here (unless you're going to use them in an avatar or sig I guess). You'll probably receive some really negative responses.

will do. but really, will you post them on the site?
What me? I don't have the power to, sorry. And they were already submitted by Random Talking Bush.
but I made the bottom 3 custom.
I'm sorry there isn't anything I can do. Try making more custom sprites, that aren't tiny kirby.
I don't know what to do, I have some Magic Kirby sprites that have Golden hats.