The VG Resource

Full Version: TLOZ: Minish Cap (Featuring Ganon taking a huge dump)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had to spice up the thread with a special title.

Ripped straight from the rom itself with Audacity.
I did my best on making it sound the best way it could.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n2oyrrad69tmyr2
Are all the sounds in one file? They will have to all be split apart or I can't accept it. Reason being some people may not know how to use one big sound file and we want to keep consistency.
(08-15-2012, 04:44 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Are all the sounds in one file? They will have to all be split apart or I can't accept it. Reason being some people may not know how to use one big sound file and we want to keep consistency.
Be my guest, I'm not going to split it into hundreds of seperate sounds.
...I asked you because I don't know how to do it. Blank
Yea, I'm afraid it's just absolutely not usable this way. Kinda like submitting an un compiled batch of tiles. All the things may be there, but noone would be able to actually put it to use.
(08-18-2012, 02:00 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I'm afraid it's just absolutely not usable this way. Kinda like submitting an un compiled batch of tiles. All the things may be there, but noone would be able to actually put it to use.
If I were to be in need of sound effects from this game, I would just listen through the file and cut out the stuff that I would need.
Nothing goes for nothing.
sound effects are not exactly like sprites

you can't stick everything in 1 file and tell people to just take what they need out of the file

just spend the extra time to separate them (instead of telling others to) so they would actually be directly usable
Sonikku's right, I'm afraid I can't accept your submission until you do this because this might encourage other people to try and submit like this and that wouldn't be a good thing, plus we'd probably have several people who are unfamiliar with this type of packaging asking how to use it and top of all that our files would be inconsistent.