The VG Resource

Full Version: Post an update to the main page, yo [TSR 7/9/2012]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wait what am I saying? Eh, doesn't matter, what does matter is that I have an update again and you all are going to love it because we just have that effect on people. Wink

Being an updater was one of the best things to happen to me on the internet and I'll make you all proud by being awesome! NOW LET'S GET ON WITH IT, THE SPRITES ARE GETTING COLD.
(07-09-2012, 10:41 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, doesn't matter, what does matter is that I have an update again and you all are going to love it because we just have that effect on people. Wink

How wonderfully true.

*puts cold sprites in microwave*
Your updates always make me feel all fuzzy inside

even more than Dazz' updates
Sad
[Image: ibwOK9rUhY2myA.png]
Anyway, awesome update as always! Almost as good as Tonberry's Err..Dazz's updates.
I wish TMR got as many updates as TSR.
Oh well, it will happen someday... Sad

And yes, your updates are always warm hearted [snip] or MJ or whatever lol.

Removed real initials -Petie
(07-10-2012, 09:25 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]I wish TMR got as many updates as TSR.
Oh well, it will happen someday... Sad

And yes, your updates are always warm hearted [snip] or MJ or whatever lol.

I'd appreciate if you didn't post my real name initials, thanks. Tongue

Removed them here too since you quoted them Tongue -Petie

EDIT: No big deal, I realized I quoted them, I'm just telling him for the future. Wink
MJ = Michael Jackson lol
Abbrevating doesn't count as a name y'know. Besides, it isn't truly your name after all.

I might make a project for Tribes Ascend if everything goes well.
(07-11-2012, 07:38 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]MJ = Michael Jackson lol
Abbrevating doesn't count as a name y'know. Besides, it isn't truly your name after all.

No, you had two other initials there before MJ, and Petie removed them (see where it says "[snip]"). Wink
Anyhow, you guys can look forward to my next update having mostly my own submissions thanks to a certain cool project! Big Grin