The VG Resource

Full Version: Window cut off by taskbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started sometime either yesterday or today, but for some reason the taskbar cuts off any window that I have open now...

[Image: screen.png]
(The image is three screenshots of how it is cut off. I tried to show how the button is covered by making the taskbar transparent, hopefully it shows)

I know I can use Auto-Hide to fix this, but if there is another way then that would be great.

Any help is appreciated.
Never had such problems. However, the way I know Windows, I'd try to enable autohide, restart the machine, disable autohide, restart again -- maybe the system set itself into a half-autohide-hybrid-mode.

You could also try un-fixing the taskmar and moving it to the side or top of the screen, then move it back. Or make it larger. Then see if the behaviour changes.

Push Win+P anmd set to extended display, then switch back to computer only.

Windows is weird Ouch!
Hmm, I'll have to try that. Thanks Previous. Smile
That's weird. The only time I had this what when I had auto-hide enabled but it never auto-hid. If you're using a shared PC then someone might've set it to that.

Hope one of Previous' ideas work anyway since I know how annoying it can be.
Just lock and unlock the taskbar. It's the fastest and easiest way to fix it.
Yep, it worked Previous! Big Grin After I found out that I couldn't shut down my computer normally, I knew it was some weird behavior thing. Thanks for the help guys! Smile