The VG Resource

Full Version: English translations for Japanese stage descriptions [Pretty Fighter]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iHDAH6LPSnvZN.png]

Can someone translate this? It seems they're locations in Japan, maybe cities or specific regions.
Nagoya
Kyoto
Osaka
Hiroshima
Fukuoka
Hokkaido
Aomori
Tokyo
Thanks for your help, Deathbringer =)

[Image: iReCRHNro3zDu.png]

Can you also translate these ones? They're from Hokuto no Ken 7, but I'm not sure if it's the name of the location or the name of the character who is affiliated with the stage.
They're character names.
Kenshiro -> Mr. Heart -> Shin
Rei -> Boss Fang-> Shu
Souther -> Raou -> Juza
Thanks again, all stages from Hokuto no Ken 7 are now ripped =)

One last request:

0:12

I can identify some of the characters from the stage select screen in Hokuto no Ken 7 and your translations, but three of them are unknown to me:
Kenshiro -> Mr. Heart -> Rei -> Souther -> Raou -> (Unknown) -> (Unknown) -> (Unknown)
Falco -> Kuroyasha -> Kaioh
Thanks, I've also got a translation from cappazushi:
cappazushi Wrote:Don't have enough posts to reply I the thread, but the last 3 are:

Falco
Kuroyasha
Kaiou

Not sure what their English equivalents are.
Raoh ~ Raou
Kaioh ~ Kaiou

According to the hokuto.wikia, both are correct and alternate spellings of each other.
I think I will go with the -ou version. Again, many thanks to both of you =)
I'd recommend going with whatever English translations usually accept for those characters. Check manga wikis or something. The most elegant solution is actually an O with a line over it, drop the u. Wink