The VG Resource

Full Version: Space invaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I noticed nobody ripped this, so I did.

Sheet:
[attachment=34]

Icon:
[attachment=35]

also;they are supposed to be in 2x but I will let the person using these decide that and I made a few of the letter because they weren't there.
Ah, a classic. Nice rip, too.
thanks Smile
...Weren't one of the Blik Invaders purple?
Not bad at all (don't know about the size but they seem correct to me). Only one mistake, Namco didn't make Space Invaders it was Taito.
No.

The colours were made based on where the sprites were, like if it was at the top it was red, if it was at the bottom it was green and so on, and there was only 3 colours (for the sprites) so no... no purple.

EDIT:
@Yawackhary: oh I thought it was Namco :/ I'll change it now, also thanks about the comment. Also about the size, I shrunk them down to 1x, but they are meant to be 2x.
it's been a while I was wondering if this is accepted
Yeah, it's good! Big Grin
Saved.
Thanks.
(05-24-2008, 10:41 AM)tomster785 Wrote: [ -> ]No.

The colours were made based on where the sprites were, like if it was at the top it was red, if it was at the bottom it was green and so on, and there was only 3 colours (for the sprites) so no... no purple.
Yes, the original arcade had a layer of multi-colored plastic over the screen, therefore the color changes.