The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. C's Misc. Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those obscure systems that I probably won't do as much as others. The first submission to this thread are a trio of Atari 2600 games! I've always been moving up the game system ladder when it comes to the sprites I do, but now I'm doing stuff from one of the oldest systems ever!

[Image: dkjricon.png]
[Image: dkjreverythingicon.png]
[Image: froggeratari2600icon.png]
[Image: froggeratari2600everyth.png]
[Image: halloweenicon.png]
[Image: halloweeneverythingicon.png]

But Atari sprites aren't all that's going to be submitted here! It's just... all I've got right now.
CONGRATULATION, YOUR SHEETS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED! WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY AGAIN?
Originally, I only put my Game Gear stuff in the Genesis thread so I wouldn't have another thread of which to keep track, but since I have this one, they'll go here from now on. Anyway, here's my stuff, all from the Game Gear!

[Image: aladdin.png]
NPCs
[Image: aladdincarpeticon.png][Image: aladdingenieicon.png][Image: aladdinjasmineicon.png]
Enemies & Bosses
[Image: aladdinguardicon.png][Image: aladdinjafaricon.png]
Misc.
[Image: aladdinintroicon.png]

[Image: lionkingggicon.png]
Playable Characters
[Image: lionkingggpumbaaicon.png][Image: lionkingggsimbaaicon.png][Image: lionkingggsimbayicon.png]
Enemies & Bosses
[Image: lionkingggscaricon.png]

[Image: supermanggicon.png]
Playable Character
[Image: supermanggsupermanicon.png]
I love it when we get more Disney rips!
Okie nokie I gots your stuff. Wink
Why'd you make another section for Aladdin? Now there's two sections with the same icon... Also, you didn't upload the Superman sheet.

Anyway, I have two more sheets here for you!

[Image: aladdin.png]
NPCs
[Image: aladdinmiscnpcsicon.png]

[Image: lionkinggg.png]
NPCs
[Image: lionkingggtimonicon.png]
I didn't notice the link in your icon... I tend to get confused when the section icon is posted for an already existing game...
Alright nevermind, I deleted the old section and re-uploaded Yawackhary's sheet to it. I was probably preparing to upload Superman but then went onto something else, so I got that now and everything else.
(09-08-2012, 11:17 AM)Mr. Cradgage Wrote: [ -> ][Image: lionkingggtimonicon.png]

IT STARTS.
I heard it in my head when I saw that. Tongue