The VG Resource

Full Version: why halo thar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes the title of the threads bad grammer makes you think I'm a noob correct?
GOOD!
Because I am one... to TSR anyways.
Hello, I'm Jesus lizard.
I'm a nice person although very violent and perverted at times (fair warning)
I will eventually begin to submit sheets to the good ole resorce but feel it is not yet my time to do so.
I like Starfox... what of it?Tongue
I've admired this websight from afar for to long... I finaly joined.
I'm farely well known around Newgrounds and Smack Jeeves, and I rely just want to be freinds.
so what do ye, the hoards of people say!?
maybe

you're striking me as a little too 'internet 2005' though

but we'll see

either way welcome
I'm not sure what internet 2005 moeans but if you tell me I can probably improove.
He means Raptor Jesus, and that was a little over two years ago.
I thought the rules said no 4chan memes?

Read the rules first, and THEN post.
It's not from that dump of a place, It's an actual lizard.
The green basilisk is a reptile that makes it's home in the mangroves of south America.
It's nick name comes from it's habbit of running on two legs very fast and haveing webed toes wich alow it to skid over the surface of water.
jees... was I the only one who ever watched discovery channel as a kid?
I found out about raptor jesus about a month after I made my name for Smack Jeeves.
I'm in no way related to that meme so please don't hate me because of a coincidence in names.
Oh.
Now that you mention it, that lizard has been the subject of nature documentaries almost as much as lions hunting for their prey.

My apologies.
meh, don't worry about it.
It actually happens alot now that you mention it... damn you Raptor Jesus...
I actually meant just the whole "jesus", "y halo thar" and just some of the way you spoke in that first part seemed a little too 'internet 2005/YTMND'-like for me, but either way you don't seem that bad so no worries