The VG Resource

Full Version: Let the Sparks Fly! [TSR 7/4/2012]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo great people! Happy 4th of July to all of you! To celebrate this most patriotic of days, I have a colorful update!

In this edition, we have rips from Mario Kart: Double Dash!! from redblueyellow and Mr. Cradgage, and Shining Force 2 as well as a few Digimon, both from redblueyellow also! The last few Pokémon sheets I'll be doing for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon are also here, as well as the usual nice mix of things including stuff from our current ripping project for beat 'em ups and shoot 'em ups! It's been absolutely booming, and we'd love to have more team members so please drop by the forums if you're interested!

Until then, try not to freeze your faces off watching the fireworks tonight! Big Grin
*Google's "4th of july"*

Aha. It'd be cool if there was a Kiwi/Aussie uploader so that we could have ANZAC updates too.

Guess who's gonna try become a mod (jk)
Sorry that I can't be Australian for you, puggsoy. Tongue
Puggsoy, I'll likely update for ANZAC. Becoming a bit of an NZ flag waver as of late.
Heart Dazz.
Everybody loves Dazz Heart
And of course everybody forgets good old Canada where's Canada's love as well Tongue