The VG Resource

Full Version: Some simple platformer sprites for a Flash game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, so I'm making a Flash (Fl1p) game and since the engine I'm using is based around bitmap graphics (as opposed to vector, which is typical in Flash), I thought I might see if any of the talented spriters here are willing to help me a bit.

What I want is basically just a simple little sprite of an anonymous guy. It isn't really a humorous game, so I don't want a stickman or some guy who walks funny (commonly found in Flash games), but what I want is something like the guy from the SHIFT games (with the exception of SHIFT: Freedom!). If you haven't played SHIFT I highly recommend it, just Google it and you can play it online (it's also Flash). So yeah, basically put I want a guy with pretty much no features who has walk/run, jump, and fall frames. Some further animation (such as when reaching the exit) may be required but probably not. The dimensions would be, roughly speaking, about 30x50 pixels.

That's basically it. If you accept I can maybe give you a sketch but there's little more to it, since I don't really have anything specific in mind. I pretty much want the SHIFT guy, but a bit more original, and the animation doesn't have to be super-smooth.

Unfortunately I can't give payment. This will be a free game, and if I do get any money it'll be purely from ad revenue. I currently don't know how I'd collect this, let alone how I would pay someone else (and if it'd be enough), so I'm playing it safe in not offering money. If I do manage to find a way I would pay you, but I just wouldn't count on it.
I will however give full credit, and I might be able to link to your website if you want.

I think that about covers it. Anybody up for it?