The VG Resource

Full Version: New Video Series! Videogame Leftovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: w1Vm9.png]

A new series of videos that explore the unused parts of games released to the public, ranging from your unbelievable to your really mild "unused face" - You're sure to find some surprises though!

Check it out, suggest your own, and show your friends!
Kinda like Unseen64? Sounds interesting.
I watched a few and they were definitely interesting. I love stuff like this though - secrets in games, whether intended or left accidentally, always tend to be a fun topic.
Am I allowed to offer some C+C in here?

I watched a few of the videos, and while I think the series is a cool idea, the execution of the videos themselves is a bit lacking. This is nothing against you at all Dazz, but the videos seem kind of... empty, I guess.

Rather than like, going in-depth and explaining the content and whatnot, it's just kind of you talking over pictures and/or video of stuff and pretty much all of the videos give off a vibe of "this is the game, a thing happens to be in it, the end. rate comment subscribe". There's no real... "meat" to the videos, I guess.

It would be cool to see, like... in-depth explanations and research into said content rather than just being like "this is there". Actually seeing you explore the games to find this stuff would be a lot more interesting that just seeing a quick video clip off you talking over some pictures.

I think this is a cool idea and I'd like to see more, but the videos as they currently are just feel rather empty to me.
The issue with that is we simply don't know why stuff is there. On top of that, watching me find the stuff is seriously not interesting. The additional would be filming this would also be impossibly hard to give a good visual perspective. It also takes several hours of exploring, when all people care about is the end product.

I am, after my backlog goes up, improving over time in explaining the purpose of these things. A few there are no explainations to give, however. Like a single sprite is just a "Thing"

But I'll take that on board. I'm also improving the voiceover.