The VG Resource

Full Version: Hiyna's Super Nintendo, Super rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
So after much Work, I have ripped all the enemy sprites from Mojo Mansion. (except for the acid pot in 1-1, I consider that a level sprite rather than an actual enemy, and I didn't rip the Boss since there's already a sheet for that.) I organized them into boxes so that each enemy is in its own respective box. So This is also my first Sprite post hopefully it gets accepted!
Thanks Davy for all the support and help!
[Image: MauiMallardinColdShadow-MojoMansionEnemies-6.png]
Wow, great work.

But I'm pretty sure you can cut off the blank space by making your credit tag smaller and putting the enemies there instead.
(07-01-2012, 08:21 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, great work.

But I'm pretty sure you can cut off the blank space by making your credit tag smaller and putting the enemies there instead.

thanks Davy, but I ask how exactly? Like do I move the credit tag into the blank space?
(07-02-2012, 10:42 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]More like this:
http://i.minus.com/ibspeq4lYxihmr.png
Ahhhhh I see I did like the sprites of the butler scaring maui and serving me punch
I guess I will just put in the punch one
I made a new decision to just put my sprite next to the ripped by tag
[Image: MauiMallardinColdShadow-MojoMansionEnemies-1.png]
[Image: i4cQlEUzQpvlk.png]
http://i.minus.com/ipWX7zDkewu62.png

Saw by coincidence that you used a second violet on your sheet, which created various leftovers (for example: the ghost eyes). I've corrected that.
By the way: You can still correct the second Piranha frame with vSNES. It's a tool which is able to do nearly everything with the ROM, in your case it would be fine to import a zsnes quicksave and go to scene viewer (mowgli symbol in the upper task bar) and delete the water splash from the Piranha sprite). But remember, the quicksave has to show exactly this particular sprite.
Amazing!
Great work, good to see another ripper that likes Maui Mallard!
(07-02-2012, 04:49 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ][Image: i4cQlEUzQpvlk.png]
http://i.minus.com/ipWX7zDkewu62.png

Saw by coincidence that you used a second violet on your sheet, which created various leftovers (for example: the ghost eyes). I've corrected that.
By the way: You can still correct the second Piranha frame with vSNES. It's a tool which is able to do nearly everything with the ROM, in your case it would be fine to import a zsnes quicksave and go to scene viewer (mowgli symbol in the upper task bar) and delete the water splash from the Piranha sprite). But remember, the quicksave has to show exactly this particular sprite.
Thanks Davy now I can get the full first sprite of the fish and the correct second sprite

[Image: MauiMallardinColdShadow-MojoMansionEnemies-3.png]
Now the fish sprites are complete!
Awesome, now it's ready for the site =D
I think the frames from "hurt effect" of the Butler are too close. Nothing serious, but it'deven better more separated. ;-)
(07-03-2012, 06:16 AM)Cyrus Annihilator Wrote: [ -> ]I think the frames from "hurt effect" of the Butler are too close. Nothing serious, but it'deven better more separated. ;-)
Thanks now people can't mistake the afterimage of the hand in the second sprite as part of the second I also fixed the intro Butler's color
[Image: i4cQlEUzQpvlk.png]
The image is great and all but the green mist is a death effect not an enemy
Are other enemies or bosses using this SFX (besides the Mojo Mansion)?
(07-03-2012, 04:46 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Are other enemies or bosses using this SFX (besides the Mojo Mansion)?

yes like the ninjas of lvl 2 and the ghost in lvl 6 it's also used as an level sprite like in 1-4 it is used every time Maui touches a hole in the pipe and its also used in the intro to level 4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12