The VG Resource

Full Version: The Official GBC Bloopers Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i'm lu9, and I'm back since 2010 with your favorite GameBoy Color Bloopers Book Collection! Ridicularizing the Ridiculous Game Boy Games.

But Since the Groan Zone is gone, we're going to have some rules.
-RULES-
1. NO Random posts like "cucumber" and Image overload like before.
2. You can Rate it, and give criticism, and other stuff.
3. Now to fight against multiple posts, All bloopers will be posted right here instead of a separate thread.
4. Don't post Messages only with Running Gags from the bloopers I.E. It Looks Farted, SIT, Yikes, sewer, WALL STREET WALL, etc. You can post them but accompained to the actual message.

BLOOPERS UPDATE!
Now in each 7 Episodes forms a Season of Bloopers.

Here is the List of Blooper Books done until now so Far (Includes future bloopers):
-EPISODE LIST-
SEASON 1
SEASON 2
*NEW*
Now I am taking requests of Game Boy Bloopers!
It just need to be a GB, GBC, or GBA game. If it's good enough I add
it to the list of episodes!

For those who weren't in the Groan Zone era in 2010, with bloopers, The GBC Bloopers are "books" of Infamous GameBoy Color games with Random and Funny stuff applied to. Random stuff include Farts, Sonic asking if you want salt and more. Each Blooper is a ZIP archive with Images file in.

And of Course, Download Files!
NOTICE - For now, I'm using my own, new computer. The Older bloopers and other ready to upload are in the other computer that is fixing its screen. Soon I'll get them too in my computer and Upload them here. In that computer there are the bloopers from Stuart Little, to Super Mario Bros Deluxe. That Means, only Season 2 Eps for now. For the Joy of all, we're gonna start the topic with the LEGO Stunt Rally Game on.
Go download before it's too late and SOPA/PIPA take down 4shared, mediafire and other cloud storage websites (and that is true!)

-DOWNLOADS-
SEASON 1:
SEASON 2:
RANDOM BONUS THINGY:
Good Reading Time for Everyone!
[Image: bAd4Y.jpg]

goldmine every single one of his threads on sight please
[Image: f06z9.jpg]
[Image: 4hcta0.jpg]
[Image: 34ovi89.jpg]
oh god it's this again