The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Pokemon Menu Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys here are the menu icon of the new forms introduced in Black 2 and White 2.
[Image: formsicon.png]
Since there were no Menu Icons of special forms of previous generations on this page, I've decided to include them myself. That are namely the weather forms of Castform, the sunshine form of Cherrim, the 5 electric device forms of Rotom, the origin form of Giratina and the sky form of Shaymin.

Since I ripped from Black 2 there is no notched ear Pichu.

If I left something out besides the notched ear Pichu, please let me know.
Only one I don't see is Deoxys's alt forms. Other than that it looks complete I think.
I decided to leave out Deoxys since it can be found on this Sprite sheet.
Hmm.. Would you mind just adding these to the sheets of the icons already on the site? It'll just save a lot of effort and having more sheets than neccisary?

Black & White 2 just got icons added, so some of these are already on there too...
(06-30-2012, 04:21 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. Would you mind just adding these to the sheets of the icons already on the site? It'll just save a lot of effort and having more sheets than neccisary?

Black & White 2 just got icons added, so some of these are already on there too...

Here are the Appended Pokemon Icons to your Menu Icons I linked to before. I took the freedom to optimize the palette of the manaphy egg as well.

I also noticed the pallette of Tornadus' Therian form on Ploajs Iconset is wrong.
He ripped it without correcting its Pallette.
So I don't understand what's going on with this. The one on the site currently has all the Gen. 5 Pokémon, while yours has every Gen. except 5 on it...? What do we do with this?
Updated!