The VG Resource

Full Version: Delfino Airstrip Submission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm new here. Ive gotten sprites, but never made any. Here's my first submission!
This is for Delfino Airstrip in Super Mario Sunshine! Custom made Cool

[Image: DelfinoAirstrip.png]
Um, okay, welcome. Now, I don't want to sound like an ass, but I'm being truthful here. First off, the lineart is pretty poor. The leafy tops on the buildings are very poorly drawn. The lines are pretty sloppy on it. And the tree is waaaay too boxy. Have some more curves. Also with that, there's no shading as far as I can see. I'd put this in Sprite Discussion before you try submitting, because it won't be accepted like this. Don't lose confidence though, just try harder.
It's pretty bad. It looks almost drawn with a bad hand. There's little if any shading. The only thing that looks good is that "Shadow Mario's mark" thing you made.
Why are you using one of my old crappy M&L Bowser Jr. sprites? :c
Also, yeah, the lineart is pretty bad, as are the colors. I'd move it to Sprite Discussion to get more C+C.
(09-04-2008, 04:15 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you using one of my old crappy M&L Bowser Jr. sprites? :c
Also, yeah, the lineart is pretty bad, as are the colors. I'd move it to Sprite Discussion to get more C+C.

Yeah. Thanks guys- it is pretty freakin crappy lol. I'll try harder. Also- Question: Do I have to have the little Icon thingy linking to my sheet?
These aren't exactly sprites. And yes every sheet needs an icon if you're going to submit it. But please don't bother, this won't get accepted. And don't use other people's sprites, especially when you don't credit them. You're technique is horrible, start simple. Use 16x16 tiles, make each part individually and then put it together. What I see here is pencil tool, unmagnified, and box,circle etc. tool.
It is not in M&L style at all, and really bad quality, try an easier style.
I don't think it was suppose to be M&L style, CY.
this sheet is like his name
its been SUPERFLICKED!
rofl
but ya this sheet needs to be redone or edited seriouslly
Okay thanks guys! I rly appreciate your CnC and such. This was rushed and It sucks pretty freakin bad. I'll try with something simpiler, I'll just forget this sheet so the mods can close and stuff. thx tho.
This thread never happened..