The VG Resource

Full Version: Fire Emblem Gaiden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uploaded:
[Image: i2qwzFoXS3ign.png] [Image: iHGWn3ETHyyUT.png] [Image: ibw4XDNqOkBGrH.png] [Image: ibijAYiIpbxjRY.png] [Image: ibqIGq3JptuuNk.png] [Image: ibob7f04otnnZW.png] [Image: ibpZWSqmJfDiam.png] [Image: ibfWd1TCamE7DS.png] [Image: ibzndanBh91Klq.png] [Image: i0xzD8sWhycHB.png]
Not uploaded:

[Image: irDZnGl1vtzzf.png] [Image: ieALywAhkfddL.png] [Image: ihZXlOCRWc0QF.png]

Using VincentASM`s Easy mode patch I should be able to get get through the game quick, so there is more to come Smile

Also if there is anything wrong tell me so I can fix it ASAP.

EDIT: Well that's embarrassing. Fix`d
Nice =)

The second icon leads to Silk, though.
Kay O! I got these maps.

[Image: ibijAYiIpbxjRY.png] [Image: ibqIGq3JptuuNk.png] [Image: ibob7f04otnnZW.png]

Time to get that knight...
Upload plz? Hope I don't get warned for bumping my thread, double posting, AND acting like an idiot.

Anyway, here is the armor knight from FE Gaiden.

[Image: iHGWn3ETHyyUT.png]

Baron is next!
Great job dude!

Could I put in a request that you maybe re-rip some of the sheets already on the site? Some of the characters are incorrectly ripped, so the black around them is wrong...
You seem perfect for the job!

I've also remade your map icons, so they use "4th 5th 6th" instead of the word format, so that it fits into the site better Smile
Thanks Dazz!

I noticed some of these sprites sheets are really, really bad. Oh wait. Those are mine.

So tell me which one to redo and I`ll redo em` Big Grin

and no post without progress so...

[Image: ibpZWSqmJfDiam.png] [Image: ibfWd1TCamE7DS.png] [Image: ibzndanBh91Klq.png]
Sorry, been busy. Cry

[Image: i0xzD8sWhycHB.png]
Got these up now!
Thanks, Miss.
---
I`m going to try to go into junior year without any distractions (e.g. internet) so you guys might not hear from me for a million years while.

Have some sprites.

Player:
[Image: ihZXlOCRWc0QF.png]

Enemy:
[Image: irDZnGl1vtzzf.png]

Map:
[Image: ieALywAhkfddL.png]

EDIT: Nevermind the internets is too distracting.
May I ask why Archer and Shaman have a few sprites on a black strip on top?
because the sprite sheet looked too small Tongue

Most of the NES sprite sheets have the sprites either with a black outline or completely black background. This game has a black background so I didn't know what to do... so I did both. and stuff.
Oh okay I just wondered. It's all up now!