The VG Resource

Full Version: Official BW2 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

It's out
We need to see more Pokéwood footage. Apparently the Pokéwood baddies are catchable.
(06-22-2012, 04:38 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]We need to see more Pokéwood footage. Apparently the Pokéwood baddies are catchable.

They are green screens. Good luck taking on the E4 with a green square.
A lot of the new music is really really good. Here's a link to a Youtube channel with most of it. (Spoilers)
(06-22-2012, 07:59 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: [ -> ]They are green screens. Good luck taking on the E4 with a green square.

I took 'em on with the alphabet. It isn't too Farfetch'd to imagine them falling to a green square.
The Regis are obtainable in the wild!
Hoenn Gym Leaders' and Champions' sprites revamped to BW style! (All of the other gym leaders were taken from previous games, i.e. HGSS, DPPt, and BW1, which brings hope to a RSE remake!!)
New gym leaders! (some with previous gen pokemon. It also looks like gen 1-4 pokemon will be much more obtainable)
Redesigned Route 4 and 3+ new cities!
POKEMON FOLLOWING YOU AGAIN!

I thought this would be a cheap remake of BW, but I'm blown away. I'm actually really excited for this game!
"POKEMON FOLLOWING YOU AGAIN!"

You sure about that? I've been following this game lately and I don't think I've seen anything like that. I may be wrong but still, I'd like to see some screenshots as I haven't seen it yet. If you are talking about the OW sprites, those are for the Hidden Hollows, as well as various in game events (for example, on specific days will have Stunfisks running amok in the OW).
...oh :C
TBH I haven't looked at any videos, I had just assumed from the sprites.
Well, that's a shame.

Why isn't the garbage monster a real pokemon!?
October 7th
October 12th
October 31st
That's US and EU respectively for anyone who got confused.
world tournament sounds really fun

red should be an adult now
Not really. They never said that the games take place one after the other. In fact, considering Giovanni is there as a Gym leader, this most likely takes place just after the events of R/B/Y.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6