The VG Resource

Full Version: Nintendo Direct / 3DS XL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's coming tonight!:
https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo/app_450592088292858

Let me tell you this, they better not let us down this time! I want details about the new Smash Brothers AND the new Animal Crossing! Who's with me while watching this?
If you're really expecting something huge, I can almost guarantee you will be disappointed. Still interested to see what this is about, though
Wolfbunny, will you stop creating pointless topics about how you expect Nintendo to hand you what you want? I thought we went over the fact that Animal Crossing 3ds is on it's way, and that a Smash Bro's for the Wii U will take awhile to even develop.
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/watch-the-liv...-611561091 << japanese conference is currently live for anyone who cares
They just covered Kirby 20th Anniversary, and it's a superpack with all the old major Kirby games plus the newest Kirby game

also namco's assisting development of the next Smash Bros.
(06-21-2012, 10:06 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]also namco's assisting development of the next Smash Bros.

I hope that leads to PacMan being in SSB4
aaaaaand 3DSXL

so much for the slim model!!
3DS XL ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I JUST BOUGHT THIS.

Goddamn it.
(06-21-2012, 10:40 PM)[robo9] Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2012, 10:06 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]also namco's assisting development of the next Smash Bros.

Yes please!
Well, I'm just glad there was some information about the new Smash Bros game, regardless of the amount of content. I think I remember something being mentioned during it about a special message from Sakurai on nintendo.com, did anyone happen to find it?
Nintendo of America did not say a single word about Animal Crossing. Yet the EU and JP shows did talk about it. What up with that bullshit, NoA?
I didn't catch any Animal Crossing on the EU stream.

I suppose it's fall 2012 in Japan, spring 2013 NA/EU. *shrug*
(06-21-2012, 09:16 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]If you're really expecting something huge, I can almost guarantee you will be disappointed.

he did got something huge from nintendo, with a XL strapped to it.

hue hue hue hue hue
3ds XL with no second joypad or whatever it's called?

No sale.
Man a slim 3DS (or a redesign) which didn't have so many ugly sticky out bits, and groves for dust and which clamped together better (like the DS Lite) would be a lot more desirable than an XL version.

Also wow... Kirby compilation... again...
Might be OK if it has all the GBA ones, GB ones, GBC ones (aka Kirby's Tilt and Tumble) and the NES Kirby's Adventure.
You know, to give people a chance to play more of the less available games.
(06-21-2012, 11:30 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2012, 10:40 PM)[robo9] Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes please!

Or KOS-MOS and/or Jin, those two have been appearing in numerous crossovers as of late.

As for the 3DS XL, this is nothing new to me. Anyone remember DSi XL? I thought that was pointless.. But oh boy, more of Kirby's Adventure! That sure won't get old fast like Mega Man 2!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5