The VG Resource

Full Version: New Mods, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So after the events of the last few days, some changes have been made to the staffing of the site. Some which I'm sure many saw coming, some which are a nice surprise for me, some I wish I didn't have to make.

Meta is no longer a mod for not handling the situation with care. I've had a problem with the way he's handled issues for the last year or so.

Previous and Sengir are mods. Sengir was before, I'm sure everyone thought Previous would be a mod some day.
Crappy Blue Luigi is now a mod who will primarily control the spriting board, because that's his main forte.

I'm sorry to anybody who got wrapped up in the discussions that were held, but that is all I am sorry for. It could have been handled better, but it wasn't, and we can learn from that. There is no discussion to be made about opinions on the matter.

Enjoy the new mods!

edit: Oh, and Gors is an admin now! Smile
Congratulations everyone!!!
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3467.0;a...5174;image]
So wait, previous is supposed to be a mod yet he isn't on the staff team yet?

Other than that congrats to everyone who got modded or promoted, sure you will all do fine.
I noticed crappy's name was pink and I did a double take

Are you going to change your name to Crappy Pink Luigi now?

Congratulations to Gors, Previous and Sengir also Smile
Congrats guys! Smile
Congrats everyone, y'all deserve it!

(06-17-2012, 11:33 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]edit: Oh, and Gors is an admin now! Smile

Noticed that yesterday, I was wondering if anybody was gonna say anything about that.
heh, thanks guys!
Wow! Congratulations to all of you guys! Smile
Happy moderating! Tongue
Woah this was a surprise! Good luck guys!
Congrats, party peoples!
(06-17-2012, 12:14 PM)masquerain Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed crappy's name was pink and I did a double take

Are you going to change your name to Crappy Pink Luigi now?

I literally just now mentioned this in the chat.
Holy crappy! (Get it? ;P)
Anyway, congrats everyone! Smile
Conglaturation !!

You are have become Moderateures !!

Happy Wins !!
i feel

incredibly humbled

oh my god

thank you so much, everyone. especially dazz, for even considering me!

also! congratulations to gors on getting prrrrromoted to admin, and congratulations to previous on being appointed moderator, and congratulations to sengir on regaining his moderator position!

ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING PEOPLE
Pages: 1 2 3