The VG Resource

Full Version: How unexpected..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a look at the actual site and it took me a very long time to figure out you had your own forum. Especially MyBB powered. The forum theme looked pretty sweet, so I thought I would join and have a look at stuff, post, etc.

As for me, I'm a freelance web designer/programmer and have been in this field for 5 years, and I usually love giving my two-cents on certain subjects in that area. One bad quality about me is that I can be an asshole. I hope that doesn't keep me shrouded in the shadows here at tSR, though. I don't come here for any of that.

I'll go ahead and set my misc. details for now.
Hahahahaha

Didn't think I'd ever see you of all people on these forums.

But w/e

welcome i guess
Oh, hi Giz. You were one of the main reasons I joined here, actually when I was directed here by somebody who was entered in the competition you created; I believe he's known as CoolWes around here.
(09-04-2008, 03:56 PM)Faltzer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, hi Giz. You were one of the main reasons I joined here, actually when I was directed here by somebody who was entered in the competition you created; I believe he's known as CoolWes around here.
Actually it's EpicWes, but yea, I know Faltzer from another site.
Epic, actually. EpicWes. But either way, thats p. cool. Also dont' worry about being an asshole at all

Protoman/protochild isn't here soo

EDIT: Epicwes beat me too it
also
Quote:but yea, I know Faltzer from another site.
yeah same~
Welcome to tSR~
Be sure to read the rules and try not to be too much of an asshole around here.
Oh. You seem cool.

Sup.
Thanks for the welcomes, guys. I'll start lurking and stuff now, then.