The VG Resource

Full Version: FF Tactics A2 Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, there. I'm beggining the FFTA2 project. It's about ripping sprites from the game, since almost no sprites have been ripped. Everyone can participate. I'm focused on ripping the jobs and people's sprites, but maps and other stuff are accepted, too. As in the game there are changes in the palletes deppending on the light or those things, the sheets must use the same pallete in all sprites.

What's needed:

-Everything except for the Summoner. Also, the Sniper and White Mage(Viera) are being ripped by me.

White Mage

Summoner
Is this project this going or has it been done somewhere else?
No$GBA, maybe?
I think it's the only one that works
I'm ripping Adelle and there are few poses missing
If someone could rip the White Mage's 'getting hurt' animations I would appreciate ;D
How is this going now, i would be quite pleased if this gets finished... i would help if i knew how (link to tutorial please?)
Is... anyone still ripping for this game?
Because I just started to and I don't want to waste my time ripping something we already have.
I'm nearly finished with school boy Luso and Cid.
Also working on the Judge and Cocatrice.
^Audeame already posted some of Luso's, but I already have nearly all of them... only missing about 4 from when he's falling.
(08-22-2009, 12:22 PM)Jeris_Enigma Wrote: [ -> ]Is... anyone still ripping for this game?
Because I just started to and I don't want to waste my time ripping something we already have.
I'm nearly finished with school boy Luso and Cid.
Also working on the Judge and Cocatrice.
^Audeame already posted some of Luso's, but I already have nearly all of them... only missing about 4 from when he's falling.

I don't think they're still ripping the game, as the last posts in this thread are rather old.

I hope this won't stop you from ripping sprites from FTTA2 though, some people can really use them.
Thanks for the responce!
I'll keep ripping away then. Its a shame no one has been working on this game because there really isn't much ripped aside from fields. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't wasting hours cleaning up and obtaining sprites that were just waiting to be posted by someone else.
I should have several sheets ready to go very soon! Genki ^_^
So how's the ripping going?
I think Cesar isn't working on it, I haven't seem him online for a while, I guess he's busy with school. I guess he wouldn't mind if you decide to continue ripping stuff from FFTA2 while he don't comes back
Wow, nothing going on in here... Sad
Until NOW!! (This was in dire need of bumping, sorry...)
Here's MY progress:
[Image: Progrezz.png]

Not much, I know, but its more than has been done recently.
I'm a horribly slow ripper and rather lazy and inconsistant, but no one else seems to be ripping this game anymore... Cry
I think there is one DS emulator with layers and this stuff, so it can help you with the color inconsistency, backgrounds and effects. But I don't play DS emulators I really can't help you much on this.
Further on Cid becomes a permanent party member, so I think you'll be playing this one for a while, I guess. And no, I'm not on this project but I can be useful in brainstorming and poking around Cute
That's good.
YEs, there is an emulator with layer support, but you can't take layers from FFTA2, so... Tongue
I use No$GBA and Animget to rip
Yeah, I'm using no$gba and just screen caping it all manually then cutting things out in paint T_T
And my color inconsistancies are temporary; I had ripped most of them in the wrong color setting and didn't realize it for the longest time... The remaining faded ones are just the ones I haven't color-corrected or reripped yet.
Pages: 1 2