The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokémon: Black and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I started ripping Pokemon Black and White 2 Sprites. Here is the what I have so far, the walking form of the Male Hero;
[Image: HeroMaleoverworld.jpg]
[Image: pokemon_black_and_white_2_male_hero_spri...53euut.png]
How did you get these? The games aren't even out yet so we can't accept them right now.
(06-12-2012, 11:51 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get these? The games aren't even out yet so we can't accept them right now.

I used pre-released screenshots to put them together. I understand your point completely though.
We also can't accept sprites taken from outside sourced screenshots like pre-release. The issue is that they are possibly slightly different to the final product.
(06-13-2012, 12:32 AM)Mukar Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 11:51 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get these? The games aren't even out yet so we can't accept them right now.

I used pre-released screenshots to put them together. I understand your point completely though.

Well, We'll find out when screenshots from the final product hit the net on the 23rd.
The game will likely store the graphics similarly to the previous game. This means we can rip every pose (not just the basic ones) in a matter of minutes...
maybe we can accept it later as beta stuff.