The VG Resource

Full Version: Another Update, Again! [TSR 6/11/2012]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope you guys aren't getting tired of me! I've got some more for you as per usual, so I guess I'll just get right to it. The sprites are the most important part of the updates, not my random yapping, after all! Tongue
That was flipping quick, you didn't even give it a week's rest! In any case nice update Smile
Well, please update if it has been more than four or five days since the last update~

That's a nice one, Jetters! ;-)
Well, most members can't see our little notepad Previous. Wink
Man I keep missing my own work go up...

Think I might have to do a custom letter R, E, T, different coloured R, O, G, A, M, E, Z, different coloured O, N and different coloured E sheet.
The phrase "as per usual" really bothers me.

Why don't you just say "as usual"?
(06-14-2012, 09:09 PM)Virt the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]The phrase "as per usual" really bothers me.

Why is that such a problem! Tongue
What Shade said. I just said it because I always say "as usual" because I run out of things to say sometimes like what happened in this update.
To be fair I don't normally say that, I was just... saying things.

It'd help a lot if we could see every sheet that we've uploaded that would be appearing in our next update so we could talk about them! Please tell me we're gonna have that, Dazz (oh and Peardian wants it too!). :C
(06-14-2012, 09:09 PM)Virt the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]The phrase "as per usual" really bothers me.

Personally the phrase "as usual" bothers me, I like "as per usual" better Wink
Or you would just replace "as usual" with "like I normally do".

Why is this even a discussion? It's only a different expression of the same word with the same meaning...

This doesn't make any sense lol
"Wie gewöhnlich."

I win.
(06-15-2012, 01:17 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]"Wie gewöhnlich."

I win.

I love german, "Ich bin gein deutscher" I suck at it, deal with it.
Zoals Gewoonlijk
As asual
comme d'habitude
soos gewoonlik
照常
mar is gnáth
Como es habitual
Как обычно
Come al solito
як завжди
her zaman olduğu gibi
كالعادة