The VG Resource

Full Version: Previous' Dinosaur King rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of you might remember that I ripped a few sprites from that game back in ealry 2009. Some might remember that Sketchasaurus asked if I could rip the maps and I said I couldn't as it would be too hard... well, today, I am here to say, I can. Or rather, I did. I hereby declare msyself Dinosaur King. Bow down before your new legal ruler, dinosaurs!

=UPLOADED=
[Image: eurtown1_icon.png] [Image: eurtown2_icon.png] [Image: eurtele_icon.png] [Image: eurworld1_icon.png] [Image: eurworld2_icon.png] [Image: eurcave1_icon.png] [Image: eurcave2_icon.png] [Image: eurcave3_icon.png] [Image: eurcave4_icon.png]
[Image: asiatown_icon.png] [Image: asiaworld1_icon.png] [Image: asiaworld2_icon.png] [Image: asiaforest1_icon.png] [Image: asiaforest2_icon.png]
[Image: amertown_icon.png] [Image: amerworld1_icon.png] [Image: amerworld2_icon.png] [Image: amerworld3_icon.png] [Image: amerbase1_icon.png] [Image: amerbase2_icon.png] [Image: amerbase3_icon.png] [Image: amerbase4_icon.png]
[Image: antworld_icon.png] [Image: antbase1_icon.png] [Image: antbase2_icon.png]
[Image: afritown_icon.png] [Image: afriworld_icon.png] [Image: afrialphabase_icon.png] [Image: afrilab_icon.png]
[Image: worldmaps_icon.png]

"But Previous, how were you able to do that?" - Remember my little program I mentioned in my SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters DS rips topic? I enhanced it a tiny bit and suddenly, it could read these maps properly, too!

A little sidenote: Yes, Asia is that green. I re-checked on my DS to be sure.
Awesome =D
Previous, you really do make wonderful tools, I hope to see more in the future!
Hoooly smacks. Way to go Previous. Big Grin