The VG Resource

Full Version: Help Gors Out! - Thank you for your support!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As you might already know, I also spend my time making chiptunes. You can check them at my youtube channel, under the alias NewAgeRetroGamer. This time though, I need your help.

I am participating in Game Music Brasil - Best Chiptune Award. So please show your support and vote on my song by accessing here!

All you need to do is to listen to the music, press the green button and insert your e-mail! Then check your e-mail inbox to confirm your vote! PLEASE NOTICE YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE.

Thanks for taking your time!

PS: the first place as for now is a fakebit tune. DON'T LET HIM WIN!![/unfairpropaganda]
You've got my vote Gors, quite literally. I really like this piece too, I hope it wins!
I have no clue what any of those pages said, but I think i successfully voted for you.
I'm not into chiptunes and music (besides enyoing listening), but a fellow compadre who is told me your sounds were way better than the average chiptune music you find soooo...
Thumbs up :-D

It's quite easy to guess what the text means, I think. Interlanguage similarities everywhere.
I may have made that term up.
You got my vote Gors! Just voted! Wink
Saw this on your DeviantArt earlier today and voted.
done bro, hope you win Smile
My vote is yours. Sounds nice.
Can't find words for this. Voted.
Voto computado! Wink
Never
I voted, good luck gorsal~
i think i voted, but i never got a confirmation email...
Check your junk folder Blue Luigi
i check every folder. my email service puts a nice (1) in bold next to any folder that has a new email in it. it's very obvious.

i'll try voting again.

EDIT: it's redirecting me once i put my email in, so i guess it must have already counted my vote!
Pages: 1 2 3 4